BGC Trust Medical College is known to be the dream institute among the MBBS candidates in the country. In this article, here we are going to discuss all about study MBBS in BGC Trust Medical College at a glance.
Study MBBS in BGC Trust Medical College Bangladesh
BGC Trust medical college is one of the most reputed Government approved medical colleges in the heart of Bangladesh. It is known to be the dream institute among the MBBS aspirants in the country. In this article, we will see all about the college at a glance. If you are thinking to study MBBS in BGC Trust Medical College then you need to know al the detailed information about the college.
BGC Trust Medical college was established by Engr. Afsar Uddin Ahmad in the year of 2001 in Chittagong. The College started the educational and clinical function in the year 2003 after approval of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. After all these successful years the college is proved to be the best place to study MBBS and start your dreamed career.
All about the college
|Location||BGC Biddyanagar, Chittagong – Cox’s Bazar Hwy, Chandanaish, Bangladesh.|
|Established in the year of||2001|
|Started all the functions with approval||2003|
|Academic year||January- Next July (Changeable)|
|Affiliation of the college||Bangladesh College of Physician and Surgeon, Medical and dental council of Bangladesh, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, CU, WHO, MCI|
|Curriculum||Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council curriculum (Updated by Faculty of Medicine, Chittagong University)|
The College has two well-furnished hostel buildings. One for the male students, attached with the main campus and the other one for girls, namely ‘”Mother Theresa Girl’s Hostel’. The hostels are equipped with all the facilities like – kitchen, separate washroom, hot and cold water (24 x7), Wi-Fi, and many more. Also, there is a transport facility for the students provided by the college authority.
The college has 5 lecture halls that are fully are conditioned and under CCTV observation. Also, all the departments have their own departmental tutorial room. Also, the college has separate laboratories for all the departments that are equipped will all the advanced gadgets and instruments. All the classrooms are lash with an overhead projector, slide projector, and sound systems.
If you are looking for the most attractive and pleasant part of the college then the college library is that place you are looking for. On the first floor of the college building, there is a fully air-conditioned library hall with a collection of more than 10,000 books and a yearly subscription of 20 international medical journals. The library facility doesn’t end here. Also, the library is attached to a Medical Education Unit, where you can find 10 computers, printers, Fax, Xerox Machine, CD player for the students.
A spacious college canteen is located within the campus. The canteen is opened for day and night and maintains high hygiene.
BGC Trust Medical College admission procedure
The admission process to study MBBS in BGC Trust Medical College is a pity simple if you match all the criteria. The candidate must submit a filled application form in the college or college corporate office. The application should be in the online process or offline as well. If you need to pre-register your seat or a hassle-free direct admission you can connect to PiceEducare Educational consultancy. They do all the formalities from your side and provides you on-spot offer letter from the college.
The documents you need to submit with your application form-
- Two copies of self-attested copies of all academic certificates and mark-sheets.
- Five copies of recently clicked passport size photos.
- Attested copy of the Admit card of the entrance examination (DGHS, NEET, etc.).
- Photocopy of your rank card I for the entrance examination.
- If any of the cast (SC/ST/GEN) or community certificate (Tribal population / from hill district ) is available then submit a photocopy of the certificate.
- Also, you need to submit the Equivalence certificate and ID number from the DGHS (Foreign students only)
The course curriculum of BGC Trust Medical College
Course distribution and duration of the course: 5 years total
The total course of 5 years is divided into four phases and once the course will be completed the candidate needs to do a mandatory internship of 1 year. You have to complete these subjects to study MBBS in BGC Trust Medical College.
|Phase-I||1st year (INR 7 to 8 Lakhs)
2nd year (INR 3 to 4 Lakhs)
|Phase-II||3rd year(INR 3 to 4 Lakhs)||Community Medicine Forensic Medicine||12 months|
|Phase-III||4th year(INR 3 to 4 Lakhs)||Pathology
Microbiology Pharmacology Therapeutics
|Phase-IV||5th year(INR 3 to 4 Lakhs)||Medicine
Allied Subjects Surgery
Allied Subjects Obstetrics Gynaecology
Fee structure of the college
The total course fee of the college is quite cheaper than the other medical colleges in Bangladesh as it is a non-profit making college. It costs to study MBBS in BGC Trust Medical College are around INR 20,00,000 to INR 25,00,000 for the MBBS course.
Contact our college admission help desk +91 – 9932625163 /+91 – 8001192800.
All the departments inside the college
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Dermatology & Venereology
- Neuro Medicine
- Orthopedics Surgery
- Radiology and Imaging
- Radiotherapy & Oncology
- Transfusion Medicine
- Physical Medicine
- Resident Physician / Surgeon
Rules and Regulations
- All the students should carry their Student ID Card within the college campus.
- Fancy dress, excess cosmetics, informal hairstyle, or untied hair, sleepers are not allowed in the college.
- Students should be well dressed and cleaned and must wear white aprons within the college hour.
- Ring, bracelets or bangles are not allowed inside the laboratory
- Any type of pasting of posters or paintings on the walls of college or hospital is not allowed. Political activities are not allowed inside the college.
- Smoking inside the college campus is a matter of punishment.
- Taking part in any type of strike, or being the reason for the trouble of the college or hospital activities is not allowed. If happens the same, disciplinary actions will be taken.
- Bunking classes individually or mass without any previous information or a valid reason is not allowed.
- The library is opened from 8 am to 8 pm on all the working days.
- Students can read a book inside the library or can borrow books.
- Students need to maintain pin-drop silence inside the library.
- Any type of damage in the library hall is not allowed
We can conclude that the BGC Trust Medical College has all the facilities that you look at in an ideal college. Studying in this college will provide you standard education and will enrich you with knowledge. If you want to study MBBS in BGC Trust Medical College then contact us today for direct MBBS admission.