MBBS admission in Bangladesh advantages attracts many students from all over the world. This article will help you to take a further step towards your dream.
Study MBBS in Bangladesh advantages and disadvantages for Indian students
Bangladesh has more than 75 globally approved colleges that make the country more attractive for all the medical aspirants. All the government and non-government colleges from Bangladesh have few reserved seats for the NRI students. So if you are not lucky enough to secure a seat in your country and finding the best cheapest option, you must go for the Bangladesh MBBS colleges. MBBS admission in Bangladesh advantages attracts many students from all over the world. Not only the quality of course they provide but also the MBBS admission in Bangladesh fee structure of the colleges is way pocket- friendly. Now you don’t have to compromise with your dream. With PiceEducare You can get MBBS admission in Bangladesh best colleges within your budget.
Contact our college admission help desk +91 – 9932625163 / +91 – 8001192800.
Best MCI approved medical colleges in Bangladesh
Here we have mentioned the colleges that all are approved by the WHO, UNESCO, and MCI and also offers MBBS course with an affordable tuition fee.
#1 Enam Medical College
#2 Green Life Medical College, Dhaka
#3 Popular Medical College, Dhaka
#4 Anwar Khan Modern Medical College, Dhaka
#5 Medical College For Women and Hospital, Dhaka
#6 MH Samorita Medical College
#7 TMSS Medical College, Bogra
#8 Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College, Gazipur
#9 International Medical College, Gazipur
#10 Southern Medical College, Chittagong
#11 Jalalabad Raghib Rabeya Medical College, Sylhet
#12 Sylhet Women’s Medical College, Sylhet
#13 North Bengal Medical College, Dhanbandi, Sirajgunj
#14 Eastern Medical College, Comilla
#15 Ad Din Sakina Medical College, Jessore (Girls)
#16 Ad Din Women’s Medical College, Dhaka
#17 Jahurul Islam Medical College, Bajitpur
#18 Monno Medical College, Manikgang
#19 Mainamoti Medical College, Comilla
#20 Kumudini Women’s Medical College, Tangail
#21 Universal Medical College, Dhaka
#22 Central Medical College, Comilla
#23 Dhaka National Medical College, Dhaka
#24 Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College, Dhaka
#25 Delta Medical College, Dhaka
#26 Bangladesh Medical College,
#27 Prime Medical College
#28 Rangpur Community Medical College
#29 Dr. Sirajul Islam Medical College
#30 East West Medical College, Dhaka
MBBS admission in Bangladesh advantages & disadvantages
There are a lot of plus features here we have to discuss why you need to choose the colleges from Bangladesh-
- You can take admission to the Bangladesh government colleges by occupying the NRI quota.
- If you are taking admission to the SAARC quota then you need not pay any extra fees as an NRI student.
- You can take direct admission to the MBBS course in the Bangladesh colleges.
- The course fee is very less compared to other countries ($30,000 – $50,000).
- The colleges pick the best students by counseling then. That helps the colleges to maintain the quality of education.
- If you are an Indian student, you can do your internship once you completed your 4 phases of academics from Bangladesh.
- The MCI passing percentage of the students from Bangladesh is 30%, which is quite high than in the other countries.
- Most of the colleges are approved by the UNESCO, WHO, MCI and the other medical councils of the world. Once you clear the screening test for your country you can start practicing medicine in your country.
- The accommodation and transport cost in the country is very cheap.
- The course medium is English.
There are no such advantages regarding your education in Bangladesh but there are few problems you have to face-
- As the regional language of the country is Bengali, it will be better to learn little Bengali within your academics. Doing so it will be easy to deal with the patients.
- The country doesn’t have such Bars or clubs. So basically there is no night-life. Though it’s not to be reflected as a disadvantage.
Study MBBS in Bangladesh Admission Process and documentation Guidance
The admission process of the colleges is too similar to the few other MCI approved colleges. Once you have chosen PiceEducare as your education consultant then you don’t need to worry about your admission process. We do all the formalities from your side and offer you on the spot offer letter.
But there are a few important documents you need to carry to join your college. Though, we will provide you a list of the required documents in the time of admission. Our councilors will recheck and verify every single document before you live in the country.
Here we have discussed MBBS admission in Bangladesh advantages, disadvantages, fee structure, and the MBBS admission process. This article will definitely help you to take a step toward your dream.