If you want to study MBBS in North Bengal Medical College, then go through the article to gather knowledge about the college. Here we are going to discuss North Bengal Medical College Sirajganj MBBS admission process.
North Bengal Medical College Bangladesh Sirajganj
North Bengal Medical College is a prestigious private college in Sirajganj, Bangladesh. It is established in 2000 and get the affiliation from Rajshahi University. The college become a notable entity and started attracting medical students from all over the world. North Bengal Medical College is an established medical college that also has hospital facilities. The students of this college gather various practical knowledge with on filed experience.
It is the first private medical college that is located in the northern part of Bangladesh. This college and hospital are introduced by a group of elites who decided to provide treatment to the peoples and producing professional and qualified doctors. You can contact us for North Bengal Medical College Sirajganj MBBS admission process and all.
MBBS in North Bengal Medical College Sirajganj Bangladesh
- The college starts functioning for the first batch started in 2011.
- The college is located in Siraganj 6700, Bangladesh.
- It is recognized by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council and MCI (Medical Council of India). It is affiliated to Rajshahi University.
- College intake of 100 students at the starting of every academic year.
- Currently, there are 650 students and 174 staff within the college
- The college offers four and a half years of course curriculum along with 1 year of internship.
North Bengal Medical College Sirajganj MBBS admission process
- You should qualify NEET to become eligible for MBBS at North Bengal Medical College.
- The age of the candidate needs to be between 17 years to 25 years. If your age is above or below this age criteria then you will not be eligible to study MBBS in this college.
- You need to complete your HSC & SSC level with 60% marks in PCB.
- Here, you should have all the required documents for admission to North Bengal Medical College.
- You should not have any criminal records.
Contact our college admission help desk +91 – 9932625163 / +91 – 8001192800.
MBBS in North Bengal Medical College Sirajganj
Some certain rules and regulations are set up by the government of Bangladesh for admission of the students in MBBS colleges there. The country which had a diplomatic relationship with Bangladesh can take admission in Bangladesh if they had a valid passport and VISA.
- All the mark sheets, certificates, and other documents need to be attested by the Ministry of Foreign affairs or the educational board of the country the student belongs to.
- Students must fill the application form of MBBS in Bangladesh and in the choices of college it must fill North Bengal Medical College. The applicant must submit the duly filled application form to the Embassy of Bangladesh Higher Commission.
- The students will also require an equivalency certificate that will be issued by the Director-General of Health Services.
- The price of the application form for MBBS in Bangladesh is 1000 Taka.
- Once the admission is confirmed you will have to clear the medical fitness exam without which you will not be eligible to study MBBS at North Bengal Medical College.
MBBS in Bangladesh North Bengal Medical College
If you meet all the criteria set by MCI you can take admission to North Bengal Medical College. To make your steps easier you can contact the number one educational consultancy, PiceEducare. For admission, you have to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs 10,000. You can also contact PiceEducare to know about the seat availability in the college. PiceEducare supports the students starting from filling up the form, documentation, contacting college, etc. You will get all the information about North Bengal Medical College Sirajganj MBBS admission process.
North Bengal Medical College Sirajganj MBBS admission
- The college focuses not only on academic activities but also provides an extraordinary environment for non-academic activities.
- The college has large spacious lecture halls, tutorial rooms, demonstration rooms, seminar halls, etc. It uses all the modern instruments to provide the best education to the students.
- It has a large library with a huge collection of different academic and non-academic books, magazines, journals, etc. There is an area where students can seat and read in a good environment.
- There are practical rooms where you can gain knowledge with practical experiments.
- The college has a hospital in the same boundary with both inpatients and outpatient facilities, emergency wards, ICU, CCU, emergency rooms, etc. The doctors, nurses, and other health care staffs are highly professional.
- College also arranges other activities like sports competitions, debate competitions, and other cultural activities.
- The college has separate hostels for both male and female candidates. The hostel is well furnished and provides hygienic food to you.
Fee structure of North Bengal Medical College Bangladesh Sirajganj
The fee structure of the college is quite affordable for the students and will not fall heavy in your pocket. To book your seat in the college in advance you will have to pay around $1500 to $2000. This will ensure that your seat won’t be allotted to other students seeking admission to the college. At the time of admission, you have to pay around $12,000. For the other installment, you have to pay around $4000 to $5000. The total course fees along with the hostel charges are around $35,000. The food cost in Bangladesh is around $30 to $40. There are other costs included like processing fees, attestation fees, translation fees, VISA documentation fees, travel fees, etc.
Rules and regulations of MBBS in Bangladesh North Bengal Medical College
- You need to come to college in proper uniforms. Ornaments are not allowed in the practical labs, classrooms, operation theatres, dissection halls, etc.
- You need to pay the course fees on time without which you may apply to fine. If you fail to provide the course fee for 2 months without any prior information, your name can be removed from the register.
- No political practice is allowed on the college campus. If the students do so, disciplinary action may be taken against them.
- The students need to abide by the rules and regulations of the college, otherwise college can take disciplinary action against you.
- You have to follow library rules, college campus restriction, maintain in and out the time of hostel, etc.
- The parents or guardians of the students need to sign a bond that their children will follow all the college rules and regulations and violation of the same can result in expulsion.
If you need more information about North Bengal Medical College Sirajganj MBBS admission process then you can contact us.