Are you thinking of getting an international education? Want to know about the admission process?
If you want to know about study MBBS in Bangladesh admission process-related information then go through the article. You will get a general brief idea of everything.
Studying MBBS in Bangladesh is one of the finest choices at a low cost. First, you need to know about study MBBS in the Bangladesh admission process. Dhaka is the capital of Bangladesh. The climate there is very much similar to India. The local language of Bangladesh is Bengali which is preferable if you belong to West Bengal. The distance between India and Bangladesh is very less.
Facts about MBBS medical college admission process in Bangladesh
- You can acquire the MBBS degree from Bangladesh private colleges at a lower cost as compared to India.
- You need to qualify NEET to get admission to the colleges of Bangladesh.
- After the completion of MBBS, you will have to pass the MCI screening test that is mandatory to practice in India.
- You need to get a student VISA. For this, you need some documents like a passport, application form, identity proof, and passport size photographs.
- A huge number of students who complete their MBBS from Bangladesh pass the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination. This highlights the quality of education provided there.
- The name of the screening test conducted by MCI is NEXT (National Exit Test). This exam is compulsory for all the students studying MBBS to practice in any country. You can practice medicine in India after completing MBBS from Bangladesh.
- The course fees along with accommodation and daily expenses are quite less in Bangladesh. So, you can study MBBS at a low cost.
Important dates for MBBS in Bangladesh admission
Study MBBS in Bangladesh admission process includes several important dates. You need to be familiar with these dates before planning your journey. The deadlines for the admission process need to be noted. The admission process mainly starts in March and ends in July. All other formalities are held between these periods. Form filling, document verification, and all the other formalities are completed within this time. There will be destined dates for all the processes. The time gap can be utilized to get a student VISA. It generally takes up to 60 days for VISA approval. It is better that you start at an early stage. The beginning of the session of MBBS is generally in September or October. There are generally two semesters in a year in the course duration of 5 years.
Study MBBS in Bangladesh admission counseling
PiceEducare has a group of professional experts who provide the best counseling to the students. We aim that you can get a good college on a pocket-friendly budget. We understand the need of our students and their parents. MBBS is one of the in-demand courses in India. So, to fulfill your dream we work hard. We assist in every step of the admission process. We help you with the application form submission, counseling for choosing a college, document verification, travel assistance, VISA guide, and so on. Once you come to us it becomes our responsibility to help you all through the process of admission. We ensure that all the important dates need to be followed. If you miss any, you have to wait for the next year. PiceEducare will assure you that you do not miss the dates and always updated with current information.
So, study MBBS in the Bangladesh admission process becomes easier with PiceEducare. We hope that the above article is helpful for you and you get a general idea about the admission process. For any further queries contact PiceEducare.