Dhaka National Medical College is one of the top choices for students who want to study MBBS in Bangladesh. Get more information about MBBS in Bangladesh Dhaka National Medical College admission here.
MBBS in Bangladesh Dhaka National Medical College admission process
Dhaka national medical college is one of the oldest medical colleges in Bangladesh. In the year of 1925, it was first founded as Dhaka national medical institute. After the independence of Bangladesh, all the educational activities get stopped which is restored in the year 1994 as Dhaka National Medical College. The college has 11 storied academic building. If you are a medical aspirant then read this carefully for MBBS in Bangladesh Dhaka National Medical College admission.
Facilities available in MBBS in Bangladesh Dhaka National Medical College admission
- The campus of the college is very large. It consists of two parts. One part is the hospital and teacher’s quarter whereas the other part is the college.
- The first college building is built in the year 1982 and the year 2009, a 650-bed hospital was built for the treatment of ill and needy.
- The college has an excellent group of teachers and lecturers. They provide a standard and quality education to the students.
- Apart from this the college also facilitates other extra-curricular activities for the students.
- A large anatomy dissection hall is present within the college. The students are trained properly so that they can become professional doctors.
- The faculties are well trained and present both in hospitals and colleges. There are around 179 trained faculties along with other members in the teaching and research fields.
- There is a student advisory council that advises students on different academic and other courses.
- The student disciplinary committee consists of governing body members and teachers who take actions on violation of any rules set by the college.
- The college has separate accommodation for boys and girls. The environment is safe and secure for the students.
- The whole college is centrally air-conditioned. The lecture and tutorial halls are quite spacious. There are separate common rooms for both boys and girls.
There are four phases of MBBS from this college. The phases are as follows-
Duration- One and a half year
Subjects- Biochemistry, Physiology, Biochemistry
Exam- First Professional MBBS Examination
Duration- One year
Subjects- Community medicine and Forensic Medicine
Exam- Second professional MBBS Examination
Duration- 1 year
Subjects- Microbiology. Medicine and Allied subjects, Pharmacology
Exam- Third Professional MBBS Examination
Duration- One and a half year
Subjects- Surgery and allied subjects, Gynaecology and Obstetrics
Exam- Fourth or final professional examination
After the completion of this 5-year course, a one-year internship is compulsory. Without completing this you will not be eligible for practicing as a doctor.
Eligibility for MBBS in Dhaka National Medical College
Before getting admission you need to know everything about MBBS in Bangladesh Dhaka National Medical College admission details. To get admission in this college you will need to have a GPA of 7 in HSC and SSC level. In the HSC level, you need to assure a 3.5 GPA in Biology. You need to verify all your documents from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, India. After all this, you will be eligible for MBBS in Bangladesh. You will require to qualify NEET. For the general category, the qualifying marks are 50% whereas for OBC/SC/ST it is 40%.
Fee structure of Dhaka National Medical College
For foreign students or Indian students, you will need to pay around $30,000 to $50,000. This needs to be paid at a time. The accommodation cost is around $100 per month. The fees for January to June need to be paid by the end of March. For July to December period, the fees need to be paid by the end of September.
Prerequisite for MBBS in Bangladesh Dhaka National Medical College admission
All the documents that are required at the time of admission need to be attested by the education department, the foreign ministry of the respective country, and the educational board. The prescribed form that is there in the embassy or the high commission of Bangladesh needs to be filled. You will require an equivalence form issued by the director of Medical Education and DG health of Bangladesh.
Role of PiceEducare for MBBS in Bangladesh Dhaka National Medical College admission
If you want to take admission in Dhaka National Medical College then you can contact to PiceEducare. PiceEducare will arrange all the attested copies of the documents. The process of admission in MBBS in Bangladesh Dhaka National Medical College admission will become easier with PiceEducare. We will provide you all the necessary documents without any miss. In case of admission, you need to follow the dates strictly. We ensure that no date is missed by you and all the formalities are done on time. We take care of your VISA as well for MBBS in Bangladesh Dhaka National Medical College admission. Our service does not stop here. Our experienced counselor puts there whole time on a single student and tries to provide her/ him all possible information. The information that we provide is up to date so, that you did not get misguided.
Contact our college admission help desk +91 – 9932625163 / +91 – 8001192800.
You can get MBBS in Bangladesh Dhaka National Medical College admission by completing some formalities and meeting eligibility criteria. To get a guide for the admission process of MBBS in Bangladesh you can contact PiceEducare. It provides great opportunities for the students at a minimal cost.