MBBS Admission In Bangladesh 2021-22
You might wonder why MBBS in Bangladesh is always of great popularity. Especially students from all over India find great interest in studying MBBS in Bangladesh. Indian students find Bangladesh a great destination for study. The quality of medical education is excellent in Bangladeshi medical colleges.
Study MBBS In Bangladesh 2021 Admission Full Details Guide
There are 112 medical colleges in Bangladesh. These Medical Colleges have the recognition of BMDC. Look at some of the best-known medical colleges in Bangladesh.
Why Study MBBS In Bangladesh?
There are various reasons for studying MBBS in Bangladesh. The reasons will make you like Bangladesh as a popular destination for medical education.
- The medical colleges have NMC & WHO recognition.
- These medical colleges have the recognition of the Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council
- The Low Tuition Fees and Living costs are an attraction.
- Medium of Instruction in English
- Degrees are Internationally valid & accepted
- Similar Syllabus and books as India
- No Entrance Exam other than NEET
- Close Proximity to India
- Bangladesh has the Highest FMGE passing ratio.
To know more about MBBS in Bangladesh, click here.
MBBS In Bangladesh Course Details
We will see how the MBBS course in Bangladesh looks like. It is almost similar to the MBBS course in India.
MBBS COURSE DURATION
|5.5 Years||1 year of internship is included. Students get to do practical clinical practice.||NMC, ECFMG, USA, FAIMER’s IMED, ACGME, MCC, and WHO||Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Community Therapeutic Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Medicine and allied subjects, Surgery, and Allied Subjects|
Let’s look at the eligibility requirements. The eligibility criteria for MBBS in Bangladesh are not much complicated.
- Students must have passed class 12th.
- Class 10 (X) or equivalent examination passed not before 2018
- Class 12 passed not before 2020
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent: 7.00
- Minimum. GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent: 3.5
- Minimum GPA in biology: 3.5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent exam, only the top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in the top five subjects): 5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA.
- Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects) : 3
- Year of passing 12th Not More than One year gap. (That is if you apply for the 2021 session, you must pass class XII Std – 2020)
For MBBS Admission Related Enquiry
Please Call or WhatsApp At
GPA For Bangladesh
GPA or Grade Point Average is a scoring method that is to evaluate the eligibility of MBBS aspirants.
HOW TO CALCULATE YOUR GPA
|MARKS OBTAINED||GRADE OBTAINED||Grade point|
Fees Structure Of Top Bangladeshi Medical Colleges
You can look at the table below to get a complete idea of the fees structure of the medical colleges in Bangladesh. The fees structure is taken from the 2020 records. There might be little changes in the amounts.
Details of Bangladesh MBBS Course Fees Structure 2021
NAME OF MEDICAL COLLEGE
1st YEAR FEES IN USD
TOTAL FEES IN
|Enam Medical College||NMC, WHO||USD 20000
|Green Life Medical College, Dhaka||NMC, WHO
|USD 22000||USD 42000|
|Popular Medical College, Dhaka||NMC, WHO||USD 20000||USD 45000|
|Anwar Khan Modern Medical College
|NMC, WHO||USD 26000||USD 44000|
|Medical College For Women and
|NMC, WHO||USD 19000||USD 45000|
|MH Samorita Medical College||NMC, WHO||USD 14000||USD 38000|
|TMSS Medical College,||NMC, WHO||USD 15000||c|
|For the detailed fees structure, click here.|
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh goes like this-
- The candidates after qualifying for NEET-UG should apply for their chosen colleges. The NEET scorecard is significant here.
- The candidates should upload all the necessary documents including mark sheets and other certificates.
- The candidates will receive an admission confirmation letter if they are found eligible.
- They have to complete the Visa process within the prescribed date. (In this case, Pice Educare takes the responsibility of your Visa Processing)
- After the successful completion of the Visa, you have to deposit the admission fees.
- Before the commencement of the classes, you have to reach your medical college.
To know about the admission process in detail click here
Documents Required For MBBS In Bangladesh
The following documents are required from the students at the time of admission.
- Admit Card of Class X & XII
- Marksheet of Class X, XI, XII
- Migration Certificate
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- 16 Photographs of white background
For the detailed list of documents, click here.
Advantages Of Studying MBBS In Bangladeshi Medical Colleges
The medical colleges in Bangladesh offer various facilities to students. Let’s have a look at the bunch of facilities.
- Almost all the medical colleges in Bangladesh provide hostel accommodation. The hostel charges are also minimum here. The hostels offer Indian food and other hostel facilities. Students can also cook for themselves.
- The top medical colleges include hospitals with a large number of beds. This gives the students a great scope of clinical practice.
- The subjects taught are the same as in other countries.
- The meritorious students can get scholarships
- The medium of teaching is English
- The hostels have all the necessary digital devices.
- Classrooms are equipped with modern digital devices.
- Medical colleges respect all cultures and regions. The students can perform and practice their religious rituals.
- The medical colleges prepare the students for FMGE.
- Students having really high scores in 12th will get the benefits of scholarships.
- International students will find this country homely.
- Having a degree in Medicine from Bangladesh will make you eligible to work and study further in any foreign country.
How Pice Educare Can Help You?
Pice Educare Pvt Ltd, the best study abroad consultancy can offer you admission to your preferred medical colleges. MBBS in Bangladesh is the first choice of international medical students. Pice Educare provides you career counseling and admission guidance free of cost. We complete all the documentation, embassy proceedings, Visa preparation, travel assistance. Not only, Bangladesh, but we also provide admission to other countries like Nepal, Russia, the Philippines, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakstan, and many others.
Moreover, We provide the following:
- All processes of the College/university
- Embassy Processes
- Equivalence Certificate from Govt. of Bangladesh, Dhaka
- Student Visa for one year
- One Parent’s visa for one month, others chargeable
- Flight tickets one way, Kolkata – Dhaka, Bangladesh (Student only)
- Foreign Registration
- Welcome Kit
- 5+1 years on-campus support
To know more about Pice Educare, click here.
Students helpdesk Call: +91-9614-910-910
For Admission related query
Please Call or WhatsApp: +91-9932-625-163