MBBS admission in Bangladesh is easier now than it was previously. You have to match the eligibility criteria and go through the MBBS admission process. In this article, we will discuss all private medical colleges in Bangladesh admission process.
If you are a medical aspirant and not a lucky one to acquire a government MBBS seat, then you are at the right place to know all about medical college admission. So now you must be searching for the best MBBS College that comes under your college. Do you know Bangladesh is the best place to study MBBS in private medical colleges? In this article, we will discuss all private medical colleges in Bangladesh admission process.
How does Pice Educare work as an MBBS admission consultancy?
PiceEducare is India’s no one education consultancy, helping the students to join their dream university all over the world. We not only consult the college for the students but also our accomplished advisers’ councils the students and suggest to them the best-suited college. We also help the student to choose the colleges depending on their financial strength. At Pice Educare we work on a transparent platform where students can track and study every step of his admission process. If you want direct admission in Bangladesh you can contact us now to know how to take direct MBBS admission in Bangladesh. Once you applying for your college through us you will get on the spot offer letter and also helps you to get your visa. Once you land on foreign land for your college days you are our responsibility. So we hold your hand throughout your course.
Bangladesh MBBS Admission Process
As you are going to study MBBS in Bangladesh admission process is the most important thing you need to know about. MBBS admission is not an easy thing to achieve. You have to match a lot of criteria and go through the multiple layers of the admission process.
MBBS in Bangladesh Admission Criteria:
The MBBS admission criteria are quite tougher like all medical colleges around the world.
- You have to clear the NEET examination to get admission in the MBBS course.
- You have to pass the HSC/ ‘A’ level examination with a minimum of 7 GPA.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are the mandatory subjects in HSC.
- You have to get more than 3.5 GPA in the subject of Biology.
- More than 2 years of gap throw-out the previous education are not applicable for the MBBS course in Bangladesh.
MBBS in Bangladesh Admission Process:
As you are taking admission through PiceEducare so the admission process is no more complicated for you. Here you need not go through the multi-layers of approvals. We will do all the required formalities from your side.
- You have to submit two copies of the application form.
- All your educational certified attested by yourself only.
- A copy of your passport
- 5 copies of your recent passport size photo.
With this, you have done all from your side. Once all the needed formalities overs we provide you the official invitation letter received from the college. Now we will guide you to get your visa. Once you get your visa, by rechecking all your documents you need to carry we will assist you to join your college.
MBBS in India vs. MBBS in Bangladesh
- Low course fee- The MBBS colleges from Bangladesh are way cheaper than the colleges from India. MBBS course in Bangladesh costs around $30,000 to $50,000.
- The tag of foreign education- It makes your CV attractive to have a foreign education in it.
- Low cost of living- Hostel fees or the privet accommodation in Bangladesh is more affordable compared to India.
- Low traveling fee- Train and bus fare in Bangladesh is cheaper than India.
- The same syllabus- As most of the colleges from Bangladesh are approved by MCI so they follow the same syllabus as Indian colleges. Also, the book from the same author is being used.
- Nightlife- in the country Bangladesh doesn’t have such night clubs or bars. So you can say there doesn’t have any nightlife to enjoy.
This article may clear all your queries about private medical colleges in Bangladesh admission process. Still, if you have any queries, please contact us for any information or help with your MBBS education in Bangladesh.
Contact our college admission help desk +91 – 9932625163 / +91 – 8001192800.