When it comes to studying MBBS in Bangladesh, Ad-Din Women’s Medical College Bangladesh Dhaka marks its position at the top. Get to know more about the college from this article.
MBBS in Ad-Din Women’s Medical College Bangladesh Dhaka
Ad-Din Women’s medical college is run by the Ad-Din foundation. The Ad-Din Foundation does charity work like serving the unprivileged peoples of Bangladesh. Ad-Din Women’s Medical College Bangladesh Dhaka which is a part of this foundation focusses on the education of women. The college is providing quality medical education to the women of Bangladesh as well as other countries to fulfill their dreams of becoming doctors. The college has a vision of emphasis on women’s education. This College is situated in Dhaka city of Bangladesh. The college provides world-class infrastructure and education standards to the students. The college is located in Bara Maghbazar, Dhaka. It has the attached Ad-din Medical College Hospital.
The college is recognized by several well-known medical regulatory bodies which are as follows-
- The college is recognized by the Health and Family Welfare Ministry, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
- This college is affiliated to Rajshahi University.
- The college is recognized by the Medical and Dental Council of Bangladesh.
- The college is approved by the Medical Council of India.
Ad-Din Women’s Medical College Bangladesh Dhaka is situated in one of the best campuses within the same premises as Ad-Din Medical Hospital. The mission of the college is to provide education to the women of the country. The college vision is to produce skilled doctors who will serve the peoples of the country. This college provides modern tools and techniques to the students acquiring MBBS from this college. The college has experienced a group of professors and staff who provide knowledge about every aspect of MBBS.
The college is placed in one of the top position of the world. The college is situated in 20,000 positions in the world which is a prestigious position. Ad-Din Women’s Medical College is one of the best colleges in Bangladesh. It comes within the top 100 colleges in Bangladesh.
Benefits of the college
The college provides several opportunities for the woman willing to study MBBS in Bangladesh. The benefits are as follows-
- Ad-Din medical college is a non-profit organization due to which the course fees in Bangladesh are extremely low.
- The extremely educated and professional teachers of the colleges increase the standard of education of the college.
- As the college is specified for the woman it prioritized the education of the woman and look after their safety.
- You will enjoy a good environment inside the college as it promotes the professional practice and works according to ethics.
- The prime location of the college which is in Dhaka city where you can enjoy city life with all the available facilities.
- The college educates the student with all the ethics so that they provide treatment to all the ill and needy in every part of the world.
Eligibility criteria for admission
- You need to be a minimum of 17 years old to seek admission in Ad-Din Women’s Medical College Bangladesh Dhaka.
- You have to secure a 7 GPA in HSC and SSC level.
- Obviously, you should have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at the HSC level.
- You need to ensure a 3.5 GPA in Biology.
- If you belong to India then you should be NEET qualified.
Documents required for admission
You need to keep in mind that for admission to Ad-Din Women’s Medical College Bangladesh Dhaka for Indian students all the documents need to be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of that country.
- 10th and 12th certificates and mark sheets
- Age proof
- Passport-sized photographs
- NEET scorecard
If you are interested in taking admission to Ad-din Woman’s medical College you have o fill the application form for MBBS admission in Bangladesh. You have to give Ad-Din Medical college names in the choices of the college. You have to make fee payment in favor of Director General of Health Services. Now submit the application form, all the attested documents and the receipt of the fee paid to the Embassy.
The documents are submitted to check the equivalency of the marks. DGHS will provide an equivalency certificate after which you need to apply for a student VISA. You have to submit the admission fees to the college. You will also need to go through a medical fitness test without which your admission to the college will not be confirmed. There are limited seats available in the college. So, the college follows first come first serve rule. So, you can pre-book the seat in the college by paying a certain seat reservation fee. This will ensure that your seat is not allotted to some other student.
Fee structure of the college
As the college Ad-Din Women’s Medical College Bangladesh Dhaka is run by a non-profit organization so the fees are relatively low. The college offers MBBS to the women at a low cost. The total course fees of the college are around $35,000 to $40,000. At the time of admission, you have to pay $19000. You will have to give a hostel charge of around $162 per month.
Contact our college admission help desk +91 – 9932625163 / +91 – 8001192800.
The college provides hostel facilities to the students. One of the main focuses of the college is to provide a safe and secure environment for women. The hotel is affordable and provides a great comfort level to you. The college provides accommodation to every student who enrolls for admission to the college. Hostel rooms are well furnished and have all the facilities including entertainment.
MCI screening test
The count of Indian students studying MBBS in Ad-Din Women’s medical college is huge. As the college is approved by MCI you can study MBBS in Bangladesh and appear in the MOI screening test. If you pass the test, you can practice as a doctor in India. The syllabus of the MCI screening test is included in the syllabus followed in the college.
So, we can conclude that the college has several opportunities for the woman who wants to study MBBS there. You can contact PiceEducare for admission to Ad-Din Women’s Medical College Bangladesh Dhaka in a smoother way.